Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Remember Big Boy?

I didn't have anything prepared for Rednesday this week. It's been hectic getting back to work after vacation and now getting my son ready to start school on the 27th. He's had band camp all this week, so I've been running around getting supplies, picking him up on my lunch hour, etc. The only pic I had available was this Frisch's Big Boy in Richmond, Indiana. We were there in March visting my Grandmother, and we always make a point to go there and eat when we visit. I always have the pork tenderloin sandwich and the mac & cheese. Yes, It's a diet buster special, but so yummy, real comfort food!
Sure wish we had a Big Boy here. We used to, but it went out of business about 15 years ago.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy! Neat to see the BIG BOY and how much you enjoy their food! Sorry, you don't have one anymore...there everywhere in Cincinnati! Maybe you will get one somewhere close to you soon! Have a nice rest of the week! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there may be a couple Big Boy's in MN!! Not 100% sure!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'd just like to have the "BIG BOY" as a piece of crazy fun yard art!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!