Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pyrex and More Fiesta!

I posted a few days ago about the ease of finding Fiesta lately. Yesterday I hit another Goodwill on the way home from work that I don't go to often. I found a few Fiesta goodies, as well as some Pyrex.
These Fiesta cups are in the teal color. It's hard to tell in the pic because they are so dark. Goodwill only charges .50 cents for cups, saucers, and bowls. They charge $1.00 for plates.
These Fiesta cups are cobalt. I'm finding more cobalt Fiesta pieces than anything. Does no one like Fiesta cobalt and they donate it to Goodwill? I don't know, but I'm happy to be finding it.
As I mentioned above, I found a few pieces of Pyrex. This Cinderella mixing bowl pattern is called Early American. I got it for $2.15.
Here's another piece I got yesterday. It's also a Cinderella mixing bowl and the pattern is Butterprint. It was also $2.15.
This white Fire King Swirl mixing bowl was $1.00. I found some pretty good items for a little of nothing. I got out of Goodwill for under $10.00. Now that was an amazing feat in itself! Hope everyone is having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I think it's because they're mugs! I always buy the 4 piece place setting...even tho' I have enough mugs to fill a barn. It's much less expensive to buy them that way, rather than single plates, etc. So I have way too many mugs! But I don't want to send them to the thrift store either...so for now I have 3 to 4 dozen of the things! There should be an exchange for excess mugs and coffee cups! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember about 15 years ago being able to pick up Fiesta pieces for pennies. I wish now that I had bought every piece I saw back then! And now Pyrex is really expensive around here. Love all of your finds, especially that Fire King bowl. I mix up all of my cake batters in one just like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!