Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

New bedding!

I broke down and purchased new bedding today. I ordered the bedding set below from Country Door. I've been wanting to do a room makeover in my bedroom after being inspired by some of the posts on blogspot. My decorating style is a mixture of shabby, retro, and garden, but I mix it all up and decorate with what appeals to me rather than stick with one style. I was wanting something more luxurious for my bedroom and found this robin's egg blue bedding set. I think it is so pretty and feminine! I also purchased this nice pillow to go with it. I can't wait to get my new bedding and start my bedroom's transformation!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find that pillow? Oh its soo pretty and would look so nice in my bedroom as well as that bedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It's a beautiful set...It's funny how a lot of us have the same tastes...I bought a Martha Steward set in Robins egg blue for the spare room and an embroidered bird pillow cover from Pottery Barn. We have great taste! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!