Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Rednesday!

How I love the color red! You just can't ignore the fiery beauty of this color! Below are some items from home that I wanted to share today. I'll start with this cute smiling apple. So cheerful and I get to see his smiley face every morning. If that don't cheer you up, nothing will! I found this cute BBQ tray about 15 years ago and it was only $1.00 at a yard sale. I love these cute Big Boys. I bought the one on the right new at Frisch's Big Boy in Richmond, Indiana, and the one on the left was found at the Goodwill Outlet in Dayton, Ohio (I still shudder thinking about that place!) for $3.00! I bought this Fiesta pitcher new for $15.00 at the Canton Flea Market a month ago. This plaid picnic basket was found in Centerville, Indiana for $16.00. Normally they are twice that on Ebay, so I snatched it up quick and it is in terrific shape with minimal rust spots. I'm a big quilt lover, and of course when I saw this sign in red I had to have it. I have it on a peg rack with one of my hanging Longaberger baskets. This is a reproduction stool, but I love it just the same. If anything has a vintage vibe to it, it's mine! Thanks for stopping by and letting me share some of my favorite things with you. Hope everyone has a Happy Rednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Tammy! I am also a big fan of Red. I am one of your newest followers and look forward to reading your posts! Thanks for visiting Zetta's Aprons...I hope you will come again...and often! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinkin' we could go shopping together as the Doublemint Twins! The only problem would be that we'd be arguing over who saw it first and gets to buy it! We think alike! Let's see, we could settle it with Rock/Paper/Scissors! Wanna come to Gold Rush Flea Market with me??

    Tammy
    In Love, that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!