Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

A slow junking weekend

I had very little opportunity to junk this weekend due to my brother being in the hospital, but I did stop by a flea market on the way home from the hospital yesterday.  I didn't find anything, but my Mom bought two nice scrapbooking books for $2.99 and $3.99.  Definitely going to be junking this weekend to find things for the new booth that we will be moving into in a few weeks.  So excited!  We will be hitting the Highway 80 sale on the 16th.  We went last year in April and then again to the fall sale in October,  and it is so much fun with lots of treasures to find!  

3 comments:

  1. Tania,

    So sorry to hear your brother is in the hospital.Hopefully he will be out soon.

    I am so looking forward to more news of your new booth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania! It's so nice to meet you! I hope your brother is feeling better?????

    It looks like your finds some awesome things on your junking adventures!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I really appreciate the kind words. My brother got out of the hospital and is doing quite well.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!