Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding was beautiful!

I am limping along on four hours of sleep today due to getting in from D.C. last night at 11 and then getting up this morning at 3 to watch the wedding.  It was beautiful, classy and elegant.  I absolutely loved Kate Middleton's dress, and Prince William looked so handsome!    It brought tears to my eyes when I saw William get out of the car.  I remember watching Charles and Diana's wedding.  I was 16 years old and it made an impression on me, so much in fact that years later I got married and went to London for my honeymoon.  It was my fairytale come true.  I would love to go back someday and take our son to see some of the sites we got to experience.  I wish William and Kate lifelong happiness.  No more waity Katie, she finally bagged her Prince!


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!