Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting closer to the weekend! That means yard sales!

I will actually have time to junk this weekend, in between yard work (blech).  I have a $10.00 frequent shopper card at Goodwill to spend, so I am excited about that.  Free stuff baby!  Yeah!!!  I've already decided on what the new booth will look like.  I'm going to paint the walls a buttery yellow and have a black & white checkered floor.  I already have the paint and the self stick tiles, so it won't cost us anything.  I will post pics as soon as we (my booth buddies are my Mom, Brother and Sis-In-Law) get moved in and the booth filled.  It should be toward the end of April according to the antique mall owner.       

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I can't wait either! Been cooped up toooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy junking! Can't wait to hear what treasures you find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your pics! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!