Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Fairly good junking day

I went out on Saturday with my Mom and brother and we hit 4 estate sales plus two Goodwill stores.  Here is what I picked up:

Set/4 Christmas shaker boxes  $2.00
vintage ceramic childs cup  $ .59
Fire King Apple Dumplin cup  $ .59
Ladderback chair w/ woven seat  $4.00
House of Hatten folk art Santa  $ .50  (saw one on Ebay for $39.99)
Bone china gold rimmed floral plate  $1.00
Country snowman candy dish  $1.00
Hallmark red toile Christmas cookie platter  $3.00
Wagner Ware cast iron corn stick pan  $2.00

We also made a trip over to my sister-in-laws parents home (they are both deceased) because she wanted us to see if they had anything over there that she could put in the booth.  We found all kinds of great stuff!!!  It was like American Pickers!  She left with a large trunkload of stuff, and she even gave me a bag of quilt squares that I can put together and make a crazy quilt out of it.  I am really looking forward to the Hwy 80 sale this weekend.  I hope we find some good treasures!  Now that we are getting the bigger booth, we will have room for larger items.    




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!