Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life In The Fast Lane!

Lately I feel like I am on a non-stop train. Between going to the hospital with my brother, getting my son ready to go to Houston to visit his grandparents for a week, getting my booth ready for the big birthday sale on August 3-5, and getting ready to go on vacation in a week, I'm exhausted. Between all these "events", I still managed to squeeze in a little junking time. Here's what I found this past week:
I got these two Ball jars at a little neighborhood thrift by my house. They were $1.25 each.
I found this bird flowerpot for $2.00 at the same neighborhood thrift. I'm going to keep it and incorporate it somehow into my bedroom. I'm into vintage looking birds right now, and I bought a cute pillow with a bird on it for my new bedding.
This blown glass bluebird was $2.49 at the Goodwill.
My mom gave me this tiny Christmas boot. I collect them, along with vintage Santa mugs. She paid a whopping .79 cents for it.
I found this delft cow creamer at the neighborhood thrift for $3.00. They were going for around $40 or more on Ebay. It's going in the booth, along with a few other cute cow creamers I've been hoarding.
For those of you scrapbookers out there, I found this complete set of Sizzix sizzlets alphabet dies with the case at the neighborhood thrift for $3.00! It doesn't appear to ever have been used. That's all I got for this week ladies. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that drive-in sign.....so perfect for showcasing your finds! You found some great things, and as we both know, it's very important to always try squeezing in some junking time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tammy,
    That is so cool, your Name on the drive in sign!
    THANK YOU VERY much for the prayers for my BFF! It's amazing how the blogging gals set up and care about each other.
    I would keep the little bird pot too! Nice finds. I hope you do very well!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...I see I didn't make sense on the one thought...anyway, I do appreciate your prayers.
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!