Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Slow Week

I didn't really have time to get out and junk this weekend because we had a yard sale at my house. During the week though, I was able to hit a Goodwill and a Salvation Army store.
No, you do not have double vision. I found these two open terrariums at the Salvation Army. They are large, heavy and were only $5.99 each! I'm going to keep one for myself and sell one in my booth.
This Wheaton Liberty Bell mini bottle was only $1.99 at the Goodwill.
I found this Cherished Teddies Hannah figure at the Goodwill. She was only $2.99. She's going in the booth. Cherished Teddies sell very well in my booth.
Saving the best for last! This Wedgewood demitasse cup and saucer set was only $1.99 at the Salvation Army. I'm hoping to hit a few thrifts this week during my lunch hour because I am really going through withdrawals not being able to go this past weekend. Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

3 comments:

  1. I have one of those terrariums too, and have never quite figured out what to do with it to make it awesome! I had a couple of small pots of flowers in there, but beyond that, I'm hoping you come up with a great idea that I can copy off of! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking a fairy garden would be fun for your new find.
    I can relate to "withdrawl" LOL!!!
    I hope you find more goodies. I'm thinking the thrift store is calling my name!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your nice comment on our post! Sorry it has taken me so long to say so. Isn't thrifting the best?! You just never know what is going to turn up. Come see us again. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!