Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I've Fallen Off, But Now I'm Back

I've fallen off of the blogging scene lately. Not because I haven't been junking. Oh yes, I'm still junking and finding some good stuff, but I've been fighting bronchitis and a sinus infection, and that has depleted me of energy. Energy to set my items up, take the pictures and post them. Now I'm on the upswing of feeling exhausted. It's a good thing because the Highway 80 Sale is this weekend! Woo Hoo! This is a twice yearly sale where we drive Highway 80, stopping at yard sales, thrift stores, rummage sales. Some whole towns get involved and rent spaces on the main road for vendors to set up and sell their junk (treasures). I am looking forward to it because we always come back with a trunkload of goodies. Meanwhile, I made a trip to the World Market store and found a couple of cute vintage inspired items. Below are two items I found. They had a couple other items that I wanted, so I'm gonna have to go back and get those.
I'm using this cute tin pail to hold my Halloween candy.
I absolutely love these snowmen! They are covered in glitter and have the cutest faces. That's all I have for today ladies, but I'll be posting my finds from the Highway 80 Sale, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy!
    Sweet Snowman!!! Love all the magazine you are reading! The Farm Chick Christmas book is on my list to buy!
    I hope you are feeling better!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!