Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Saturday's Finds

My booth buddies and I hit up Cleburne on Saturday and I found aa few good things. We went to a few yard sales, two small flea markets, and the Goodwill. I had a $10 frequent shopper voucher to spend at the Goodwill. Here are my finds:
I found this cute little angel figure for $1.99 at the Goodwill.
This cute anthropomorphic salt shaker was $2.00, now I have to find the pepper!
These two large paperweights were found at the same flea market for $5.00 each. I collect paperweights, so I was so happy to have found them and in my price range. I made myself a promise to never pay more than $5.00 for a paperweight. I stuck to that promise and I now have twenty paperweights in my collection.
I hit the vintage ornament motherload at a yard sale. I got nineteen ornaments and a tree topper for .10 cents each, yep, you heard it here, .10 cents each! Alot of them are Shiny Brights.
I found this Westmoreland bird on a nest for $5.00. They were on Ebay for more than $30.00. It will look great in my girly booth when a space becomes available at my antique mall. I found some other stuff too, but newer things I needed for my house. It was fun going to a new area to junk and it paid off. It was hot as heck, but that didn't stop us from finding some good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm the new funny faced follower! I think we have a few things in common! I bought a 'Happy Anniversary' china cup about a year ago at a thrift store because it had been sitting there so long I felt sorry for it. Today I found the saucer! Good luck on the pepper to match your corny salt shaker!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, it's always a good day when you find vintage ornaments! Love that cute salt shaker, and I'll keep my eyes open for it's mate for you.
    Definitely do a post on your finds every week. I get just as excited by other peoples finds as I do my own!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!