Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

There could be worse addictions!

Okay, now I know I am addicted to junking!  I went on a three day business trip in Shepherdstown, WV and noticed that they had a thrift store as we were driving through the town on the way to the hotel.  After finishing working on Friday, a co-worker and I decided to check it out.  I purchased four items:

1 pair of long kidskin gloves
1 pair of long kidskin gloves with cutout design
1 vintage brooch with flowers and jewels
1 Home Interiors angel ornament (It was an old one)

I probably could have bought more, but I had very limited space in my suitcase and I was carrying on, rather than checking a bag.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way can't pass up a thrift store LOL

    Thanks for entering my giveaway I put you in for the bonus as well!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!