Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh happy day!

I received a call from my Dad yesterday afternoon and he informed me that he just cleaned out his attic and wants me to come over at lunch to see if I want anything.  He already told me that he has some old suitcases and an old piano stool with porcelain claw feet.  Heck yes I want to come over!  Don't know what else they are getting rid of, but my Dad and his wife (I hate saying Step-Mother, that sounds evil) have nice stuff!  I'll post my finds tomorrow evening, and also my finds from the Antique Alley sale this past weekend.  Toodles! 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could get my daughter to take some of my stuff too. Her house isn't big enough so I hold on to a lot of things thinking she'll want it. My closets runneth over.~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, oh goodness I would take even a wicked step mother if she would give me stuff from her attic LOL!! I don't know if you are aware that there is know way to contact you when you leave a comment, usually when people comment you can click on their name and you go right to their profile. Go back and look at my comments and you will see you are the only one that does not have a line under their name. I go to your by Goggling Tammy's Vintage Finds. If you are not getting return comments (JUst about everyone will return a visit) it is because they cannot reach you. I am following you so I won't have a problem!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!