Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why eat when you can junk?

I decided to make a quick jaunt over to the Savation Army at lunch and I'm glad I went.  I found the following items:

Longaberger basket  $ .99
Vintage tablecloth  $1.00
Vintage Christmas tablecloth  $2.50
Vintage table scarf  $1.99
Vintage Christmas dish towel  $1.99
Salt glazed hand thrown pottery pitcher  $2.99  - This had a very unique handle on it!!

I had to swing into Chick-Fil-A quickly and get a sandwich that I could eat on the way back to work so I wouldn't starve to death this afternoon, but it was worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tammy :D I'm with you! Any good Garage Sale, Yard Sale, Flea Market, Thrift Shop or Thrift Store is worth a hunger pang or two!

    I was wondering if I could use your " I Brake For Yard Sales" button on the side of your blog?
    Thanx, Smiles,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!