Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Junking withdrawals

I didn't get to go junking this weekend due to the yard sale at the Mansfield Antique Mall.  Two times a year (May and October) the antique mall rents spaces outside in the parking lot for two days to sell your wares.  It's a great way to get rid of items that wouldn't sell in a booth, and also bring traffic to the mall.  My Mom and I made $280.00 for the two days and we will be using the money to pay for our gas when we take a trip to Indiana in August.  I can't wait to go to Indy.  Antiques are so much cheaper there than in Texas and we always come home with a trunk load of great stuff!    

1 comment:

  1. Good For You and Your Mom! I have an Antique Mall near me here in Michigan, and was thinking of doing that too. Now I'm inspired! :D
    Smiles,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!