Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

A Vintage Halloween

I have not posted in a really long time. Not because I haven't been junking or don't still have my booth. My son started High School and with that came Marching Band. That in itself has been keeping me busy picking him up from after school practices, getting him ready to perform at football games, taking and picking him up from the contests. I'm just plain wore out. I did make time to decorate a little bit for Halloween this year. I never decorate for Halloween, but I was inspired last year by some of the bloggers decor that I started picking up vintage inspired items this past year.
This is the console in my front entryway. I think it looks pretty cute.
I got this cute felt pumpkin at the Goodwill for $1.29.
The Happy Halloween picture came from Kirkland's. I bought it last year after Halloween for 75% off!!! The cheshire witch was found at the Goodwill for $2.49.
These two cuties came from Tuesday Morning and were $1.99 each in the clearance bin. I think they are just adorable.
I found these mercury glass pumpkin candle holders at Kirkland's last year for .80 cents each. I already had the rusty looking candelabra and the pumpkins fit perfectly in the holders. Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!