Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Promised myself I wouldn't buy anything

I haven't blogged in awhile because I made a promise to myself that I would stop buying until I can:

*Put the items I have stocked up in my spare bedroom into my booth
*Sort through the boxes that are stacked up in my garage. 

It's been hard not going junking, but I don't want to end up on Hoarders!  Lol.
I'm getting ready to leave for vacation in a few weeks and going to Indiana, so I'm sure I will spring for a few things there.  Antiques are so much cheaper there, than in Texas.  If I have time, I may post pics of my personal collections at home.  I have some cool stuff accumulated after yesrs of junking.

Hope everyone is having a splendid summer!

1 comment:

  1. At least show us your old stuff in your collections~ I can relate to not wanting to be on hoarders, but it's hard to know you might be missing something!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!