Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

The junk was plentiful on Saturday!

My Mom and I were out all day on Saturday hitting the yard sales and thrift stores.  I found so much stuff that I can only remember some of what I found.  Here's what I can recall:

Vintage type tray  $2.00
Debbie Mumm cookie jar  $5.00
4 tier teacup stand  $1.00
set/4 Pyrex mixing bowl set $7.00
black iron 3 plate holder $3.00
old Hallmark ornament  $1.25
Burma Shave mug  $ .59
7 pieces Fiestaware  $9.00
3 Little Golden books  $  .79 each
Tupperware lettuce keeper  $1.00
Snowman nesting doll set/4  $3.00
Porcelain victorian shoe $3.00
Southern Living Christmas cookbook  $2.00
Shiny Brite ornament set (5)  $1.00
Coca-Cola paperweight  $3.00

There's more, but I just can't remember what else I bought.  I just found Friday that I will finally be getting a larger booth in the antique mall.  Right now I am in a 6 x 6.  Starting in mid-April, I will be in an 8 x 10.  I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!